Hi bros Today, I’m very pleased to announce that the first version of Jacos2D-X is released.
Now, you can download on github https://github.com/nguyenduong/jacos2d-x
or zip file https://github.com/nguyenduong/jacos2d-x/archive/master.zip
- Integrate most of Cocos2D-X libraries
- Support cross platform: Windows, iOS, Android
- Support binary data
- Allow to use CocosBuilder
- Support remote game loading
- Consist of many interesting examples
- Distribute under MIT open source license
Thanks you so much^^
This is some demo screenshots.
angryjas – like angry birds but it is very simple